Online Live Stream Yoga
Both ATHAYOGA Studios are CLOSED since Monday 16.03.2020 until further notice. But for now, we will remain your “Online Studio”!
To make sure that nobody is missing their yoga practice, we now offer daily online classes. We stream live via ZOOM. Please register online before the class. Registration is only possible with a valid abo or online ticket. As a new customer you can easily register online and buy a ticket.
Info on existing subscriptions
- Your ATHAYOGA membership has been paused since the closing day 16.3.2020 until further notice.
- You can use the Online Stream Yoga Classes with your membership. However, in this case your membership will be re-actived and you will not be able to extend your membership.
- You can still leave your membership paused and buy a single lesson for the Online Stream Yoga Classes.
- All Online Stream Yoga Classes last 60 minutes and cost CHF 18.-
How does it work?
1. Select Online Class
Select your online class in the timetable.
Our offer is a little smaller than usually. However, we are in the process of building up our online offer and even plan to offer additional classes to the asana classes soon.
> Online schedule
2. Register or buy ticket
Sign up with your membership or buy a new online ticket
Please note that the registration is only possible up to 30 minutes before the class.
You can find the prices here
> Buy ticket
3. Join the meeting
Wait for the appointment and join the meeting.
After you have made your booking, you will see a note on the Zoom link in your Eversports account under „Activities – Upcoming Bookings“ for the corresponding online class.
This works with all devices – computer, mobile & tablet.
4. On the mat - go!
Is your Yoga Mat ready?
Place your camera so that you can be seen sideways from the front. This way the teacher can see you clearly and give you the best possible tips for alignment. If you don’t want this, you can simply leave your camera switched off. There is a button at the bottom left for this.
The yoga classes will not be recorded.
What do you need to participate in our online yoga classes?
✓ A good working internet connection
✓ Your computer with the Zoom app or browser view (downloads)
✓ With Smartphone the Eversports booking-app (latest version > update) and the Zoom app.
✓ Your yoga mat
Book an online class
Online classes can be booked as usual via the Eversports app and the online schedule on the ATHAYOGA website. Select a class in the schedule that is marked “Online Class” and book it as usual using the Eversports app or the ATHAYOGA website.
Tip for preparation
ATHAYOGA uses Zoom for the transmission of the livestream. Zoom can be used in any common browser or downloaded to your computer, tablet or mobile.
Participation in online classes
After you have made your booking, you will see a note on online streaming under „Activities – My bookings” for the corresponding online class:
- In the app you will find a button that informs you on which day and at which time the link to the online stream will be available for you there.
- If the button is grey, it means that the online stream is not yet available. Only 15 minutes before the start of the class, the button will turn green and the online class will be accessible. With one click on the button you will be redirected to the corresponding online streaming page and you will be live!
- In the ATHAYOGA Timetable Widget you will find the link to the live broadcast after a successful booking under the tab “My Bookings/Activities” at the corresponding activity.