After this course you will be prepared to attend a regular yoga class.
Have you always wanted to know what’s behind the yoga trend? Whether yoga is also something for you? You have already attended yoga classes, but would like to know more about yoga and the individual exercises and how you can optimally adapt the exercises to your body?
Learn more about the holistic knowledge of Hatha Yoga in this workshop. A workshop to increase your wellbeing, strength, concentration and flexibility.
In this workshop you will learn:
- A brief introduction to yoga philosophy
- The practice of Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
- The effect of the asanas (postures) on the body and mind
- The control of the breath and the purification of the body through Pranayama (breathing exercises)
- Relaxation through Savasana (Deep Relaxation)
- The inner observation through a guided meditation
- This workshop is the perfect opportunity to get a taste of the world of yoga and/or to prepare for participation in group classes. Also a nice gift idea for friends and family members who would like to discover yoga for themselves.
Yoga teacher at ATHAYOGA
An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of theory. – Swami Sivananda
Time seems to stand still in our yoga studio in Zollikon. Stylish design and attention to detail give the studio its soul and create a haven of peace as well as a place of energy in equal measure.
Seestrasse 53 | 8702 Zollikon
The yoga studio in the heart of the city of Zurich, in the immediate vicinity of Paradeplatz and Enge train station, is an oasis of peace and relaxation. Two spacious and light-flooded yoga rooms invite you to conscious movement and encounter.
Gartenstrasse 14 | 8002 Zürich
Abo for new customers
With our trial subscription you can attend any three yoga classes for only CHF 69.-.
3ER TRIAL BLOCK
- 3 lessons all classes
- valid 3 month